Fly, drive or be driven: the choice is yours.
From San Jose Airport to Quepos
- Fly with Sansa Airline (20 minutes).
- Once you land, you can rent a car from Budget directly at the airport or let José take you to the car rental company of your choice in Quepos.
- José will show you the road to the villa.
Tips to fly with Sansa Airline
- From the international Airport of San Jose to the Sensa Terminal: 5 minute walk.
- From the exit of the international airport, take aleft and always keep to your left. You do not need to cross any streets.
- When you see a gated parking lot with the Sansa signs, walk through the parking lot to the terminal at the end of the parking lot.
- Terminal services: Counter selling refreshments and snacks (no full meal). Free wi-fi.
- Airport tax departure: If your are flying back from Quepos, you can pay those fees at the Sansa terminal in Quepos and avoid a long waiting line at the international airport.
RENT A CAR
From San Jose International Airport to Quepos by road
- 2.5 hour drive
- Choice of many international car rental companies directly at the airport: Economy, Hertz, National, Alamo, Budget and Dollar.
From Quepos to the villa
Meet with José that will show you the road to the villa.
HIRE A DRIVER
José can book you with a driver that will drive you directly to the villa aboard a new 12 passengers van. This is an excellent option for a group. The cost is approximately $200 each way.
We are located on road 616 in Londres, about 9 miles from Quepos.